Geotechnical Engineer Jobs
We believe real value is powered by the unique skills and experiences
of our professionals. The interchange of ideas from a diverse group
of people gives our teams an expanded perspective and the ability
to find better solutions for our clients.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Foundation Masters is looking for a self-motivated Geotechnical Engineer possessing 10+ years of related experience with excellent analytical and written/oral communication skills to join our team. Primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Quality oversight and management
· Development of scope of subsurface exploration and laboratory testing programs
· Supervision of subsurface exploration work
· Geotechnical engineering analyses and design related to a variety of projects including roads and bridges, airports, utilities and drainage, and vertical construction.
· Preparation and review of geotechnical engineering reports and proposals
· Preparation and review of geotechnical engineering calculations, design details and specifications
· Mentoring junior engineers
· Review of shop drawings and support during the construction phase of projects
· BS, MS preferred in Civil/Geotechnical Engineering
· Registered Florida Professional Engineer (PE)
· 10+ years of progressive experience
· Experience with FDOT is preferred.
· Experience with geotechnical software – gInt, SLOPE/W; STABL, FBDEEP LPILE, RESSA, etc.
· Excellent analytical and communication skills
Geotechnical Engineer Application PDF
Please send applications to Jeff@FoundationMasters.com for review